The Digga Magnum Mulcher provides high flow skid steer loaders & excavators up to 20 tonne with the versatility of grinding small and large material, trees or brush, even above ground stumps with just one operator.
Debris can be mulched back into the soil for faster decomposition. The Magnum Mulcher is the perfect value adding attachment for clearing firebreaks, land clearing, and maintenance of park or forestry trails, vegetation management and re-mediation.
- Hydraulic driven, self-aligning belt drive; low maintenance and great durability
- Fixed hammers with replaceable carbide teeth
- Shreds up to 8 diameter hardwood trees
- Adjustable push bar
- Skid steer model comes standard with oil cooler. Optional oil cooler available for excavator models
- On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operators station to monitor system on units fitted with oil coolers
- Replaceable abrasion resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes
- Deflector door standard to control particle size and discharge direction (optional for MM60E)
- Comes complete with hoses, couplers, multi-fit frame, Integrated Oil Cooler and pressure gauge.
SPECIFICATIONS - MM60E
Machine Type: Excavator
Cutting Width: 1520mm
Number Teeth: 44
Weight (kg): 1230kg
Hydraulic Flow (LPM): 114-227
Visit www.digga.com for more information or call DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
|Title||DIGGA MAGNUM MULCHER MM60E|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8305
DIGGA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
4 Octal St