Digga's 2-speed drilling auger drives for high flow machines give you a wider range of application uses.
Offering a high speed, low torque setting for the smaller auger jobs when you need that extra RPM, and low speed, high torque for when you really need to grind out that larger diameter hole. It's like having 2 drive units in 1.
Two speed drives suit excavators & skid steer loaders, truck cranes, front-end loaders, wheeled loaders, and backhoes with flows between 40 and 200 lpm.
- Improved motor design & performance with 2 Speed options:
- Suitable for drilling in different grounds; from soft loose soils to rocky conditions
- Integrated PRV (Pressure Relief Valve)
- Simple electrical connection (12 or 24-volt coil)
- Optional joystick switches, floor mounted switches & cigarette plugs available pre-wired to suit
- 5yr gearbox and 3yr motor warranty
Rec Flow Range: 40-150 lpm
Nominal Torque: 7900 Nm
Pressure Valve Fitted: Included
Overall Length: 952 mm
Diameter: 340 mm
Weight (no frame / hitch): 158 kg
Std Output Shaft: 75 mm Square
Swing Control: Optional
Rec Auger: A6 / A7
Max Auger Dia Clay / Shale: 1000 mm
Max Auger Dia Earth: 1200 mm
|Title||DIGGA PD8HF 2 SPEED AUGER DRIVE|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8305
DIGGA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
4 Octal St