The new fully hydraulic 72 DIGGA POWER RAKE grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds...all with one tool.
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic flow 45-150 lpm / Hydraulic Pressure 138 - 240 BAR
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction.
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver up to 40% more power to the drum eliminating drive chains and sprockets, reducing power loss to the drum and maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
Suit Machine Types: Skid-steers, Backhoe-loaders, Small wheel loaders and Utility loaders.
Ideal Use: For Finishing-grades, removes rock and debris, and prepare soil in one pass; Bi-directional drum can works the soil in both directions
SPECIFICATIONS - 2286MM PR-000003
Working Width: 2286mm
Height (overall): 770mm
Width (overal): 2565mm
Max Flow (LPM) : 45-150 LPM
Pressure Range (BAR): 138 - 240 BAR
Drum Torque (Nm): 820Nm
Visit www.digga.com for more information or call DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
|Title||DIGGA POWER RAKE 2286MM|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8305
DIGGA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
4 Octal St