Digga's range of SD screw pile anchor drives produce between 45,000Nm and 95,000Nm.
Fitted with our patented anti-kickback valve, which controls the rapid decompression of oil caused during the application of foundation piles, youll get maximum life and performance.
Using only superior quality, highly volumetric efficient hydraulic motors, Digga anchor drives can be fitted with a selection of motor options to efficiently utilise the total available horsepower of your machine.
Delivering consistent and efficient pile installation throughout your working day, more lineal metres in the ground, and maximum returns.
- Compact high quality Digga manufactured gearbox
- Built-in ECV (Energy Control relief Valve)
- Highly efficient, volumetric motors
- Extreme duty shaft locking system
- No complex hoses, valving, or filtration
- 2 Speed drives available up to 300 lpm (peak) no machine detuning necessary
- 1yr gear box and 1yr motor warranty
Max Flow: Do not exceed 380bar @ 240lpm
Nominal Torque: 81,986 Nm
Pressure Valve: Included
Max Pressure: Do not exceed 240bar @ 380lpm
Max Power: Do not exceed 150Kw
Overall Length: 1493 mm
Diameter: 600 mm
Weight (no hitch / oil): 836Kg
Std Output Shaft: 130 mm Square
Visit www.digga.com for more information or call DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
|Title||DIGGA SD80 DIGGA SUPA DRIVE|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8305
DIGGA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
4 Octal St